MicroBlading starts with a good canvas. To get the best results the eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Please follow these steps to get your skin ready for the procedure.
- Do not pick, tweeze, wax or perform electrolysis one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial, microdermabrasion, dermaplaining or chemical peel a month prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox three weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinner)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days before the procedure
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your session (numbing cream will not be effective)
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (thins the blood and turns the pigment blue/ashy)
Now that you know what NOT to do, lets take a look at the post care to maintain those flawless eyebrows.